Sunday 9 September 2012

The Portfolio (score sheet/presentation)



Here's my score sheet. I almost didn't make it cause of my character design, but thank the heavens I scored well on the stuff I put a lot of time and effort in.
Let that be a lesson to all you potential applicants, give 'em hell!
Also presentation is a big part so do what you can to pretty up your portfolio, like nicely designed titles, secure your pieces to your portfolio so they don't move around and if you have a spine insert go ahead and create your own personalized insert.


Those are the print out versions (with the crop and bleed marks) that I used.
If you decide to make your own please note that the center image of the spine insert should be flipped so that it's right side up if your portfolio is lying on its back.

No comments:

Post a Comment